Current Vacancy - we will follow strict guidance regulations regarding recruitment processes during COVID
Sector – Business Administration
Apprenticeship Level – Level 3 Standard – Business Administrator
Location – Narborough, Leicestershire LE19 2EP
Pay (per week) – £155.00
Closing Date – 25.10.20
GOV.UK Reference – VAC 1655612
Job details –
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work within the Housing Services team and would suit a motivated individual who is keen to learn the tasks involved and become an integral member of the team. Here are some of the tasks that you would be asked to complete:
- Be responsible for incoming mail, telephone enquiries and emails and direct these to the appropriate team member for response
- Accurately maintain records on IT databases and excel spreadsheets and produce reports as requested
- Provide administrative support to the Housing Services team by way of organising meetings, booking accommodation, ordering stationery and personal protective equipment, etc.
- Maintain the electronic and office filing system
- Work with personal and sometimes sensitive information you will become aware of legislation such as the Data Protection/Freedom of Information Acts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT knowledge
- Use own initiative
- Friendly personality
GCSE grade C/4 or above, in English and mathematics (or an equivalent qualification).
Full on the job training in Housing Services and the Services offered by the Team, and knowledge on housing strategy and how this fits into the services being provided and planned for the future will be provided by Blaby Council. The apprentice will be shown how to undertake all tasks within the job description.
As the apprentice you will also study:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English & maths (if applicable)
To find out more and to apply click on the link below:
Register your interest
Fill in our online form and we’ll contact you for an informal chat about your options.
You can also call us on 01536 535 900
or email firstname.lastname@example.org